Building Maintenance Technical Officer
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|11 Jul 2017||25 Jul 2017||
Salary Package: $102,927 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an experienced Building Maintenance Technical Officer looking to further their career to join our City Services team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Wellness program
As part of the Building Maintenance Team, the Technical Officer is responsible for developing, managing and implementing project management plans for minor projects that aim to deliver the building maintenance capital works and refurbishment programs.
The Technical Officer will provide support to the Building Maintenance Coordinator, and be responsible for assisting in the procurement process for minor projects from inception to final delivery in accordance with the City’s project management practices.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum Cert IV Qualification in Building or Quantity Surveyor or Asset management
- Demonstrate experience and relevant knowledge of the Building Industry
- Previous experience within a project management, consultancy, construction company or developed knowledge of local and regional building practices including statutory requirements desirable
- Sound knowledge of relevant Australian Standards and their correct application
- Experience in providing administrative support in a multi-disciplined working environment, sufficient to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines through effective planning and problem solving techniques
- Knowledge in MyData asset system desirable
- A current national “C” class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Clearance no more than 6 month’s old
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Tuesday 25th July 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.