Aquatic Duty Manager - Fixed Term
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|20 Apr 2017||04 May 2017||
Salary Package: $102,927 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual, seeking a challenging and rewarding career, to join our team at the Karratha Leisureplex for a 12-month maternity leave coverage contract. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
The Aquatic Duty Manager is responsible for assisting the Manager in the operation of Council’s Aquatic Centre in accordance with Council Policy and health regulations to provide a safe and attractive environment for patrons.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Current Royal Life Saving Society Pool Lifeguard
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- A Certificate of Competency as a qualified person in accordance with the Health Act (Swimming Pools) Regulations 1964, issued by the Executive Director, Public Health WA. (LIWA Accreditation)
- Sound knowledge of the provisions of the Health Act, Regulations and By-Laws applying to the maintenance and operation of Public Swimming Pools
- Demonstrated experience as an assistant Aquatic Supervisor or Pool Attendant
- A current national “C” class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Thursday 4th May 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.