Airport Commercial Officer
|Date Added||Closing date||Reference number||Salary|
|11 May 2017||25 May 2017||
Salary Package: $117,808 per annum
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated individual to join our Airport team as a Commercial Officer. This position is based at the Karratha Airport, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Monthly ATO’s
The position is responsible for property management, financial management, business development and contract management.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in commercial/property or financial management
- Tertiary qualifications in either commercial/property management or financial management (mandatory if no prior experience)
- Commercial and retail lease administration experience
- Contract management and negotiation experience
- A current national C class driver’s licence
- A national police certificate not more than 6 months’ old (prior to commencement)
- Understanding of operations within an aviation security environment (desirable)
Additionally, if successful, it is a requirement of this position for the employee to be able to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and to remain holding an ASIC for the duration of employment.
Pre-employment & Ongoing Screening
- After appointment has been made the employee will be required to undergo and pass a drug and alcohol test and a background check in accordance with the Aviation Transport Security Act
- The employee will be required to undergo regular drug and alcohol tests as required by the employer and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority during their employment
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Thursday 25th May 2017. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.